Welcome to signlanguageforum.com – we hope you enjoy your visit 🙂
- Rules & PrivacyA few formalities. Basically please be respectful of others and of this website.
- Using this site – tips & supportA few pointers to get you started.
- Introduce YourselfFeel free to introduce yourself to the community by telling us a little bit about yourself and your interest in British Sign Language.
- 1 week, 3 days ago
Learning British Sign Language
Share information, tips, and news about learning BSL.
- BSL Practice Area
Practice your BSL skills here with a short description or story and let other people give you feedback. 2 minute recording limit.
- What is the BSL Sign For ……….?Ask the community how to sign a certain word.
- BSL Songs, Stories, & Poems
Share songs, stories, & poems in British Sign Language (3 minute recording limit).
- Why are you learning BSL?Why did you decide to learn British Sign Language?
- Courses & Evening ClassesShare tips and stories about your experiences of learning BSL.
- BSL in SchoolsDiscuss your thoughts and ideas for learning British Sign Language in schools.
- 2 days, 23 hours ago
For off-topic discussions and discussions that don’t fit into any other category.
- Baby Sign Language, Signalong, MakatonBaby Sign Language, Signalong, and Makaton are communication systems that incorporate signs but are not the same as British Sign Language. Signalong and Makaton are systems often used by people with communication difficulties. Use this topic to discuss these.
- Current AffairsGeneral discussion on current affairs issues.
- OtherFor discussions that don't fit anywhere else.
- 1 week, 5 days ago